Boobies Epidermic,CALL 911!

With Lord ebay


At one time or the other in our idle time, I think we need to sit and count the number of breasts we've seen in our lives. I'm not talking about only seeing them completely, the ones seen fractionally are also to be counted; at places of work and worship, parties, clubs, schools, on the streets, commercial vehicles, television sets, internet, magazines, nursing mothers and of course in bedrooms. If I total mine, God forgive me, I'm sure it can't be less than five thousand.

“I made a covenant with mine eyes;
why then should I look upon a maid?” (Job 31:1)

I was innocent when I was younger, knew only to use my one or two things to urinate, but then came these girls at my secondary school whose topmost buttons had miraculously disappeared from their shirts and half of their chests just did not have the decency to hide from the prognoses of public eyes. And there was this particular girl, hers were the freshest and those were what had triggered our sinful dispositions. I began to dream about that girl every night, her bosom, how they would be if opened up, how lovely it would be if she asked me to smooch them. When my corruption would go a step higher, I came to know about the existence of adult films. We paid to watch them at film houses at night before we would go to bed, so began the sinful journey.

“Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery: But I say unto you, that whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.” (Matthew 5:27 & 28)

I did sit to wonder one day though, why do girls open their chests without being shy? I sure as hell wouldn't open my zip for any reason whatsoever. Little did I know that it was simply fashion, and this fashion, today, has brought us to the understanding of how many geographies of boobs exist. The partially covered boobs we see everyday in addition to the completely opened ones on TV has made boobs to us, common as any kitchen utensil, like, who hasn't seen a spoon or a knife before? Same for breasts!

"In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array; But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works." (1 Timothy 2:9-10)


When I heard in a sermon that seeing breasts of women that are neither our wives nor our mothers will make us blind on the day of qiyawmah, that even if we manage to enter Paradise, we'll be blind there. I was like oh my God! Is it my fault that I see breasts everyday? Am I supposed to carry nylons with me anywhere I go to cover every open chest I see? Even if I turn my eyes away from one, would I definitely not only be facing another? There was a day I was invited to take a tutorial class at a school. When I entered the evening class, twenty-one of them, all female, chewing gum; the next thing I noticed was the half exposed battalion of boobs in different seductive textures, I tell you, seriously, I started goofing right from personal introduction; I said my name is Mr. Adebanjo instead of Mr. Adebayo. If what the imam said, that seeing female bosom would blind us in the hereafter is true, ajépé ninety percent of paradise occupants from Nigeria would be blind nìyan, miò seré faa.

"And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what (must ordinarily) appear thereof; that they should draw their khimār over their breasts and not display their beauty except to their husband, their fathers, their husband's fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their women, or the slaves whom their right hands possess, or male servants free of physical needs, or small children who have no sense of the shame of sex; and that they should not strike their feet in order to draw attention to their hidden ornaments." (Qur'an 24:31)


Fornication is no more a sin around here, it's just a bad habit even a clergyman would condone. The person preaching to you to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour is not married but not a virgin; majority of students at different levels of education think about sex more than they think about their studies; the number of naked girls on the internet is more than the population of Nigeria; primary school pupils are as engaged in adult activities as any grownup, their prowess a topic for reality shows. It's like coitus apocalyptus around here; everybody wants to have sex. You marry your wife for shape, not for morality. Your children's mother is your younger brother's ex girlfriend. People date for sex and monetary gains, not for marriage. Pussy used to be a cat, but now it's (clears throat)... that's all. This is social degradation! Cultural cataclysm my friend! How can we guide it, at least if not to how it used to be, then to how it could acceptably be? If there's anything called The Hereafter truly, I wouldn't like to be blind there edaakun ntori olohun. I must indeed pray now, that God should not judge me by the number of boobs I've seen or the number of honeypots I've hit; but He should rather judge me by the number of boobs I've looked away from and the number of honeypots I've refused to hit. This century is a crazy one, you can't be totally holy, there are breasts everywhere like it's some kind of boobies epidemic and unfortunately, we can't call 911 'cause they open their boobies there too.

Boobies Epidermic,CALL 911! Boobies Epidermic,CALL 911! Reviewed by Caleb Bresh on March 09, 2017 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.