How to become popular on campus


    I always just forced myself to do crazy things in public. In college I would push an overhead projector across campus with my pants just low enough to show my butt. Then my friend would incite the crowd to be like
, 'Look at that idiot!' That's how I got over being shy. I learned early on that one of the secrets of campus leadership was the simplest thing of all: speak to people coming down the sidewalk before they speak to you. I would always look ahead and speak to the person coming toward me. If I knew them I would call them by name, but even if I didn't I would still speak to them, with this I create a friendly atmosphere with different  faces on campus and I make them see that my world has a lot to offer them. Having done all these, the channels of becoming popular on campus was opened. Now, becoming popular on campus, you must be ready to explore and engage in different activities or organizations listed below.

                                      Organizations of every kind
  • Music:  If you have flair for singing and you are good at coming up with interesting and brilliant lyrics coupled with a good listening skills for beat, then I think you have what it takes to become the next popular dude on campus through the use of songs. Hip hop, raggae, gospel any genre, just be good at what you are doing, making an headway will not be a problem .
  • Media and journalism: Man needs to update himself everyday, likewise students and that is one reason why students thirst different information both on campus and outside the campus. So, if you think you are the committed type who can feed students with news everyday about what is happening on campus and outside, then the chances of becoming popular is right in front of you.
  • Public service: Provide after-school tutoring, lead youth summer camps, start active associations and organize weekly tutorials for students or join in everything from campus projects to health awareness campaigns to adult education programs outside your school.
  • Drama and dance: Thespians and dancers are hitting it real hard on campus through the display of their talents and inner abilities. Do you what it takes to face the crowd and deliver lines or do you think you have what it takes to twist your body/ waist to the admiration of your audience, then be rest assured that students will soon have no other choice than to get tickets to come and see your performance.
  • Professional and service: Join student government, speech, debate, political, pre-professional, or special-interest groups. Be active politically on campus and build up different and diverse experience alongside with that.
  • Faith, identity, and culture:  Explore religious, or cultural groups to find students whose interests and background match your own. Organize concerts and cultural based shows that will intrigue students on campus.
       
                         Don't forget to subscribe into our mailing list for more update.
How to become popular on campus How to become popular on campus Reviewed by Caleb Bresh on July 24, 2017 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.