A LOVER AMONG THE DEAD.


_____________
Let the tears flow non stop,
Let my mucus form empires in my nostril,
Let them display my swollen face,
Let them expose my shame to the world again.
_____________
Am I not the fool looking for the perfect lady?
A cute lady with a beauty as fair as the moon,
A lady whose lips are like a thread of scarlet,
Whose temples are like a piece of a pomegranate within her locks.
______________
A lady whose breasts are erect and are like young roes which feed among the lilies,
A lady with a face as clear as a crystal water,
As precious as diamonds found in the sea,
Whose lips birth comely and matured speech.
_______________
Am I not the fool looking for the wise among the fools?
With a folded arms and a long stretched neck,
Gazing and looking steadily at the feminine figures,
Who sit awkwardly at the emergence of the evil moon.
______________
Am I not the fool who always fall in love with fools,
Thinking two wrongs, one day will make a right,
Jilted, tired, jilted and tired?
Ever hearing, never learning.
_____________
I am the fool with the swollen face,
A tired heart and a jobless emotion,
A jobless heart which always fall in love with vision less fools,
I am, yes I am, I am the guy who is always looking for a lover among the dead.


#Oswald Caleb bresh.
#Muscular dynasty foundation Anthology.
#Literary and Debating society.
#Purpose driven poets.
#Association of Nigerian Authors.
A LOVER AMONG THE DEAD. A LOVER AMONG THE DEAD. Reviewed by Caleb Bresh on September 13, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.