Love in the air.


It takes 20 men 20 years to write a love story
20 years I have sat down with my ink
Thinking about 20 years ago
When I got entangled in the web of love.


Love is in the air, they say
But I have never seen one
Love stories they say is interesting
But I have never heard one
Love, Love and Love

I love when I am loved
Most especially the one I love
Today I see real beauty
I have been acting demur since
Trying to hide my true feelings.

I have being singing in hope
Dancing to the tune of love goes on
But sincerely, I must confess
Sincerely I must confess

Your beauty is like a marigold
Sweeping through the whole of me daily
Making me see the carcass of a living vulture
Whispering melodious hope to my ears.

Your beauty has reshaped my thoughts
Placing my feet on the right path
Love is in the air, now I can see
Your beauty has poured an oil of gladness on me
Making me see happiness for the first time.

Thy beauty the whole earth yearn for
Stupendous as ever, sturdy in nature
I love it more when my head is placed on your bossom
It makes me see love in Ancient Galilee.

A love story foretold by the Afobajes
Seeing myself in your eyeballs
In the dark where I lay
Indeed love is in the air
And now I can see it



#Proudly green
#Purpose driven poets
#Oswald caleb bresh.
Love in the air. Love in the air. Reviewed by Caleb Bresh on September 13, 2016 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.