IMAGINARY LOVE.



Just like paisley,
I watch her adorable curves,
Pal, you are beautiful.
Just like a cusp,
I watch her temples steadily,
Cushy, I like it dude,
Pal, you are charming.

Just like a custodian of ancient beauty,
Thy pearly eyes looks,
Your two strong mountains,
A powerful temptation to my young retina,
Thy sweet lips like a palomino,
Lissom, lithe, supple and slim.  

Thy beauty the whole earth yearn for,
Your kaoline nature blows up my brain,
Her lips, I can kiss them all day if she let me,
Can we have a jig beauty?
Cos' if loving you is a crime,
I don't mind becoming a juvenile delinquent.

The spark in your eyes sweeps through the whole of me daily,
Mellifluous, mellow is meritorious,
I believe you are on a moccasin,
Cos' beauties don't fake their heights,
I will do everything to have you,
Cos' a thought of you makes me hearten.

It is vicarious, to honour lost.

*#Africainme*
*#Purposeinprison with Olayinka ojo*
*#Bresh dynasty*.
IMAGINARY LOVE. IMAGINARY LOVE. Reviewed by Caleb Bresh on September 13, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.