The Lost souls 2.


THE DEAD PEOPLE.

I am so shocked that I have no idea what
to do. Mrs. Samuety was standing there
digging. She looked perfectly fine for a
human. I had, in my life, only known that
vampires lived after death. But I was sure
that she wasn't an vampire

. A few minutes later a boy, not older than
ten appears besides Mrs. Samuety. He
didn't walk out of somewhere. He just
appeared.
"Wh-what's going on?", I whisper to
Arita.
"You think I know?", she asks me
back."Though there is one thing I do
know."
"What?" I ask.
'' I was going for a walk with Julian and I
freaked out. I saw your sister and
Mrs.Samuety speaking about meeting
someone new someone who their master
told them about. I screamed as soon as I
saw them and told Julian to take me
home. He asked me what happened and
when I pointed him to Mrs.Samuety and
your sister, he said he couldn't see
anything. I screamed at them they didnt
even notice. Well I went home and sat on
my bed to figure things out when I
thought that you would know what to
do.''
''Wait a minute you are telling me that
Julian Could not see anything and that
only we can?''
"Yes that's absolutely what I am saying."
"Tell me something," I say.
"What," She asks.
"When was it that you went to the park
with Jules?" I ask.
"Something around four thirty." She says.
I nod my head. That was the same time I
woke up. So that means....what I saw as a
dream was actually a vision. That meant it
was real. In the olden greek and roman
times people got visions before battles.
But that was before, what now. I shrug at
the thought.
"Arita?" I say.
"Yeah?" she asks.
"When no one else can, then why can we
see them...?"
"I have no idea",says Arita."Look there
they go"
Sure enough they walked around the
corner. They had human legs but they
couldn't really be vampires, could they?
They didn't look like vamps, nor had
actions like vamps. But there was one
thing that was clear. Their skin seemed to
be fading. We decided to follow them but
as soon as we turned around the corner
the dissapeared into thin air.
"Um..Arita?" I say staring into space.
"Yes?" Arita replies.

"I think I know what's going on." I say.
She stares into me,"What do you mean?"
"I meant what I said. I don't know all but
this is what I know...," I say, "Six years
ago when I was 10 years old, I loved
wandering around a lot.
"I met a man not older than thirty. I was,
at the moment, lost in the woods. I was
searching my way around for days. I
expected my father to be searching me.
This man who I met gave me food and I
took some rest in his cabin. He told me he
was out running when he came across
me.
"He told me that I smelt different.
Different from the other people, other
humans. At the time I didn't understand.
He told me that I was special and that I- I
would live forever. I told him I didn't get
it and he told me something.
"he said , 'My child, You really won't be
able to understand that now, but
eventually you will.' He gave me a letter
kind of note before I left and told me to
open it only when I need to understand
something. I wanted to open it right then
but i waited. Then he told me that all
creatures existed when I asked him how
he could notice that I smelt different.
Werewolves, Vampires, Warlocks, Fey,
Demons, angels, etc. He told me to read
books about these things. Then he told
me that he was a werewolf.
" He said that I was not exactly a human
but a person with some kind of
abilities...Since then I spent my time
reading. I tried searching about people
like me but there weren't any. I never
opened his letter. Now I know that the
time has come. I don't know how, I just
do.... I know what he means by people
with special abilities....

"I realised that only non normal humans
could see other things' real form. The
time to open that letter has come. It
awaits us. We must go. And Arita, I need
you to stay with me for a while."
I watch Arita as she stops walking and
looks towards me,"I am going to come
and stay with you from tomorrow. My
parents, they are leaving tomorrow..."
"Kay Arita," I say," let's go find the letter
now."
***
"This cannot be happing," I say. It was too
much to take in for me. I almost dropped
the letter. Now I ask myself, Why had I
opened it? How had that wolf of a man
known so much?
Arita demanded for the letter but I knew
better. She didn't deserve to be dragged
into the trouble. The letter had said so
itself. Choose your friends wisely. Not all
have your power. Choose someone who
can be trusted.
I knew that the letter couldn't mean
everything it said but still who knows...
We found it behind the shelves in my
room which meant no one had read it. I
had turned the shelf and the letter was
safely tucked inside one of the books.
Thankfully as soon as we pushed the shelf
back into its place, Arita's phone rang.
There wasn't much time left for Arita and
her demands, I told her that I would let
her know what's there inside during the
evening when she came with her suitcases
to stay.
...
As soon as went, I had my one problems
to deal with. For one, I had to read the
letter over and over to understand. The
letter was written as though directing to a
child who didn't know what to do. It said,' My child, I have kept this letter for
a long time. You may not believe, but I
have been carrying this letter from the time I became Alpha. Our family has been alive
from the time of the ancient gods, to say
so, the letter itself has been given to is by
the ancient Gods.
"They have predicted something was to
happen which will cause the whole earth in disturbance. People will be dying, the Gods
will be vanished, the earth will be ending.
If you are reading you are sworn by the
vows to protect the universe. Only a true
immortal human can see this. Realize,
child, that anyone who can read this is
immortal, chosen by the Gods.
"The Gods have warned us. Apollo, that
god, one if the twin gods, his oracle, Delphi
has predicted this. It is a prophecy. A
prophecy had been predicted. A prophecy,
which had been predicted by the oracle,
which was used in the early times by the
heroes to know about their fortune. A
scroll was given to each kind of nature. We
have been told take the scroll had to be
carried down generation after generations
until we meet a person. Recently, the Magic
Council, which conducts a meeting every 5 years decided that the time had come. Each
one of us, head leaders of each kind were
supposed to spread awareness among
people who they felt different.
"I mean who felt like they were magic. This
letter may mean nothing to you, but you
have to choose your friends carefully. One
mistake will kill everyone in the end. The
humans will extinct. They will just be a
memory and may not be to the next kind.
Act wisely. You may be wondering why I
have this to you, if you are able to read
you are one of them. The ones who may or
not safe the world, the humans, the
mortals, be wise, my child.
"The Gods haven't extinct, they still live.
Do not forget, they are immortal. So are
you, please seek me, my dear. I promise to
help you. I live in the west, in my territory
ruling over my pack. They may, they will
think you are a threat. You have to deal
with that on your own. My advice, trust
only the ones who can read this. I will
come to know when one and who reads it.
Come to me my dear. Your answers may
be cleared.
I was mad at myself for even opening that
letter. It didn't even explain anything. Just
said why the letter had been written and
why I had been given it. I didn't
understand what to what to do.
I wanted to show the letter to Arita but
what if she couldn't read it? What if I was
alone and no one could help me. First and
for most I knew I had to find that wolf of
a man! I needed to fins whatever scroll he
mentioned had to be found but how was I
supposed to do it alone? I had to wait
until evening to decide what to do.

The Lost souls 2. The Lost souls 2. Reviewed by Caleb Bresh on October 17, 2016 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.