The Lost souls 3.


THE LETTER.

What am I supposed to do?!
Arita will have to read it. I cannot hide it
from her and she will definitely read it. If
not now sometime later. That evening,

when she was out with Julian, her
boyfriend, I took the letter and read it
over and over. I came to a conclusion. We
have to go to that wolf. We have to leave
this place.
***
When Arita came back with Julian, I
called them both in my room for a
conference meeting. They looked at me as
though there was something wrong.
"What's the matter, Adele?" asked Arita.
She sits on my bed. "Is everything okay?"
"That's the point," I say. " I don't know
what to do."
"Adele, Tell us what is going on." says
Julian. He walks and sits besides Arita on
my bed.
I think of what to tell. I decide that I
should explain everything to Julian and
let him read the letter. "Arita, can you do
me a favor?"
"Yes, please"
"Go down and get some lemonade and
some cookies."
"Kay here I go" She goes out of the room.
"Okay Julian, now back to the topic.
Where were we? Oh yes! soo I am going
to tell you something. You will have to
listen carefully."
"Adele , what is going on. Is it something
to do with those people I couldn't see the
other day and why did you send Arita
out?" asks Julian.
"It is something related to that but you
have have to help me make a decision." I
say " Now listen, I will give you a paper
and you will tell me what you can see on
that paper."
"Oh my god. Your going magical now..."
"I think I have to." I say. I give him the
paper and he turns it over and over. At
last, he stops and starts reading. To him, a
different message was seen.
"Read it out," I say.
"Hello child, I am assuming you are being
tested by one of the immortals. Pls tell
the one who you have been tested by that
the message can only be seen by the one
who opened it first. In case you are
confused, pls come and find me. As I have
said I live in the west near to central
cimaché. you will have to find a sign.
Follow it. You will find me."
"What was that supposed to be?!" I state.
"Actually, I am the one supposed to ask
you that." replies Julian. "What does he
mean by come find me and I can't read
stuff and me being tested? first of all who
is he?!"
That exact moment is used by Arita to
walk in. She comes in,"What exact secret
have you two been discussing?"
"Nothing much....." says Julian.
"Uhhh....Arita?" I say.
"Yes?"
"I need to tell you something."
"Yes, please..."
"We are going to have to leave," I say.
"Tomorrow evening. Decide whether you
are coming with me. Julian you also."
"Guys why are we leaving? I just came
here." Arita says.
"Arita we are going to fix this thing. We
can't just let dead people mess around
with us." I say. "Read this thing out loud
and we'll decide whether you should
come or not. Then it's your choice."
I hand her the letter. She reads," Dear,
you are one of them and you can
accompany them. Your powers will be
required."
"Cool! So you, me and Arita are going out
tomorrow," says Julian. "Anybody else
involved, Adele?"
"I don't think so. Not yet." I say "What do
we tell our parents.?"
"let me handle that." Julian says with a
smirk.
He goes out but quickly comes back in.
"Mind if I crash here tonight?" he asks.
"Yeah sure" I say.
He gets in Arita's bedroom to ask her if
he can sleep there. She slaps his face
before pulling him down on the bed with
her. The minute they fall, they fall asleep.
I say goodnight and get out of the room. I
meet my dad in the middle and ask
him,"Dad?"
"Yes, honey?"
"I'll be gone for some time. Do you
mind?"
"No problem, honey. Just tell me where so
I can set up school for you there." he says.
I can't believe my dad. "Um....I don't
exactly know because it is a suprise from
Arita..." I am sure that my dad will start
shouting at me now.
"Oh okay. No problem. I'll leave some
money on your table" he says " Arita is
also leaving right?"
"Yes, dad. Thank you very much. You are
the best dad ever." I say
"Awww thanks, sweetie."
I go back to my room and crash on my
bed. I have a long day tomorrow and I
have to pack my bags.
***



The Lost souls 3. The Lost souls 3. Reviewed by Caleb Bresh on October 17, 2016 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.