The Lost souls 1.


BROTHER FINI
The breeze was strong and there I was,
standing in the graveyard. The death of my sister was impossible to survive and when I was overcoming it my brother had to die. Now it was going to be the difficult time of my life like the way it was before they were born. The men came and took my brother to dig him up. I was crying

the tears of my sadness my friend, Arita came and put her hand around me "it's
ok, I know what it feels to loose a sibling
iI've experienced it before. Life has ups
and downs weI've got to live with it"
I stopped crying replied"no one knows
how much I loved my brother, my sister
and now its all over no more I have no
one in my life" I started crying again.
We soon headed home. My mother was
crying inside but she doesn't expose it.
Arita came with me to my house. I head
for my room and shut the door. I open my
drawer and took my pic that when I was
alone all by myself and another in which I
was happy with my siblings. I brought
them both close to myself and hugged the
pics I lay on my bed crying. After
sometime I hear a screeching noise-
chiiiiiiii chi and a knock on my door. I
dint want to open. I almost forgot about
my bird, Aine, and Arita in tears. I get up
and open the door. Not because I want to
see Arita but because of my bird.
Arita comes in. "I have news",she says.
I stare at her for a moment "tell me", I
reply wondering whether it is good or
bad. I take my bird on my hand and start
petting it. She clears her throat and
begins, "my parents are going for a tour
to Europe. Do you mind if I come and stay
with you meanwhile they're gone?" I stare
at her as she smiles doubt. I obviously
want company so I agree to her. She says
"I knew you would say yes but the thing
is that our parents have to agree. I'll talk
to them and let you know". She goes out
of my room leaving me alone with my
bird. I lay back on my bed. I go into long
thoughts. I feel too tired now to do
anything I drift into sleep.
I see my sister and brother in the
graveyard standing together talking and
making plans about something. Suddenly
out of nowhere Mrs. Samuety, the woman
next door who died 2 months ago joined
the conversation. They talk for a while
and nod at each other and disperse. My
brother comes back and drops two chits
and goes back to his grave. In front of the
grave he disappears.
I wake up with a startled expression on
my face and check the time. It's six past
eight and dinner will begin within a few
minutes. I get up and get ready for dinner
and go downstairs to the dining hall. I
leave Aine on her perch and sit down.
"hello dear" ,my dad says
"hey", I reply
There is roasted chicken and Vanilla
cream on my plate. We are through our
meal when there is a knock on the front
door. I give my dad a look and get up
from my chair. There is no one outside
but there is a note on the door.

MEET ME AT THE CORNER IN 15
MINUTES URGENT
GOT SOME NEWS TO TELL YOU
- Arita
I go in and finish my food quickly. I get
ready and tell my parents that I am going
out for a walk. I go round the corner of
the street and find Arita under a bush.
She sees me and drops a note and hurries
out of there. 'follow me' says the note.
She takes me round the corner and two
streets away. She stops and motions me to
come near her and look somewhere. I
look at The direction she points and get a
shock of my life.
The Lost souls 1. The Lost souls 1. Reviewed by Caleb Bresh on October 16, 2016 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.