Emotional recession.


Hello damsel,
Can you give my heart a break,
Will you allow the sun to travel back to the west,
Will you allow the moon to bury itself back into the sky again,
And give the morning dew the chance of seeing its true lovers again.


Will you allow a beam of light to radiate through my retina,
Will you allow my weary bones to locate its strengths again,
Liberate my heart from a deceptive atmosphere,
And allow my soul to tango at the joy of being single again.

I was told being single has a purpose,
But I allowed my soul to wander away into your arms,
Thinking our union will be more purposeful,
Only for my heart to be dropped and dumped in an emotional recession.

This is to the one I call dearest,
Kindly give my heart a time to play along with the fiddle of singleness,
Allow my body to wine and dine with bachelors of my generation,
Allow me to disconnect my source of livelihood from you,
And let me kiss the dust upon the sight of your figure.

This is to my audience,
Tell my love it is over,
Tell her I have wandered too long in deception,
Tell her I have only built my camp in the land of corporate liars who act like juliets,
Tell her I am no longer ready to do the 5 and 6 thing,
Tell her I am no longer ready to dance to the tune of the murderous opera.

Kindly tell my love this is the last,
Tell the young bitch I am gone and gone for good,
Tell my fake lover my heart has taken a stroll,
And this time, an ancestral stroll,
Never to look back, never to have a second gaze,
Till my true love comes my away...

And then will I have a second gaze...

*#I am still saving the last dance*
*breshcaleb.blogspot.com.ng*
*colatujayan@gmail.com*
*08106442570*
Emotional recession. Emotional recession. Reviewed by Caleb Bresh on October 23, 2016 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.